> Corporate Positions
> Campus Relations Specialist
Campus Relations Specialist in Wilton, Connecticut
** This job posting has expired.
Please view our other job postings or just Apply and a recruiter can talk to you about similar positions we have currently have available. **
||Campus Relations Specialist
The Campus Relations Specialist reports directly to the Vice President of Business Development and will be responsible for ensuring that Campus Recruitment leads are placed on assignments in accordance with their preferences nation-wide. The Campus Relations Specialist is responsible for the following aspects of business:
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with CR leads that are generated by the Campus Relations Manager and Assistant Campus Relations Specialist.
- Track and report applicant & interview data; maintain recruitment records in accordance with firm, state and federal regulations.
- Driving production by ensuring successful placement of CR leads on contract assignments nation-wide.
- Manage your own database of healthcare professionals to place on various assignments nation-wide by submitting candidates for positions to our nationwide database of 1500+ client facilities and by assisting candidates with the interview process.
- Ability to sell job opportunities and the option of travel to potential candidates.
- Effectively handle a high volume of candidates and associated administrative duties, handle inquiries regarding recruiting process.
- Must be able to build relationships with the Client Service Management team in order to promote candidates and ensure submittals are interviewed by facilities.
- Assist the compliance team by following-up with candidates as needed to ensure each candidate submits all required documentation.
- Bachelor degree required
- Personal travel experience / exposure to different areas throughout the United States a plus.
- Social media knowledge is a must
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship and rapport building skills
- Ability to work independently with strong administrative/problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to network and showcase interpersonal skills via sports leadership, social organizations or school programs is a plus.
- Excellent business acumen and sales knowledge.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize with extremely strong attention to detail.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent phone etiquette
- Exercises excellent judgment