> Corporate Positions
> Client Relationship Manager
Client Relationship Manager in Wilton, Connecticut
** This job posting has expired.
Please view our other job postings or just Apply and a recruiter can talk to you about similar positions we have currently have available. **
||Client Relationship Manager
The Client Relationship Manager will report to the Director of Client Service Management and must be able to foster strong interpersonal relationships and be extremely detail-oriented.
Client Relationship Manager is responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Act as primary liaison for all staffing operations between Onward Healthcare and our clients.
- Source, identify, and grow available job orders for healthcare professionals.
- Through prescreening, ensure that each candidate submitted by a Recruiter for an open position meets the clinical requirements of client.
- Market Onward Healthcare’s healthcare professionals for consideration for open job opportunities to remain competitive.
- Maintain daily contact with clients for the purpose of following up on active candidate submissions to ensure they are rapidly moving through the hiring process.
- Develop account management programs to maximize the number of healthcare professionals working within assigned region.
- Following-up with facilities to schedule interviews for qualified candidates and stay informed regarding hiring information from facilities.
- Manage any and all customer service issues between Onward Healthcare and our clients.
- Be proficient in relationship building, multi-tasking, and possess the ability to mesh with internal sales team.
- A Bachelor’s degree with 2 or more years of sales experience.
- Proven ability to meet an assigned sales quota.
- Ability to multi task and manage 75 + daily inbound / outbound call volume.
- Strong relationship builder with negotiation, problem solving, and conflict management skills.
- Excellent oral communications and phone presence.
- Aggressive and outgoing personality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and web-based applications.
- Recent College Grads are encouraged to apply
Onward Healthcare, or “Onward”, is the nation’s fastest growing healthcare staffing company and provides temporary nursing and allied healthcare professionals to over 1,500 healthcare facilities nationwide.