If you are a current traveler
Ready to Travel? Apply Now
*Estimate of weekly payments is intended for informational purposes and includes hourly wages, as well as reimbursements for meal & incidental expenses and housing expenses incurred on behalf of the Company. Please speak with your Recruiter for additional details.
Registered Nurse - Outpatient Oncology
1. Ambulatory Chemotherapy (Adult)
2. NJ RN License (#/expiration)
3. 2 years of related chemotherapy/biotherapy/immunotherapy experience
1. Chemotherapy certification - highly preferred.
2. Outpatient Oncology experience - highly preferred
Onward Healthcare's travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks, and include:
Onward Healthcare, an AMN Healthcare company, is a travel nursing company dedicated to moving our nurses careers "onward and upward." Our team of expert recruiters connect clinicians with exclusive travel nursing opportunities at the nation’s top hospitals and healthcare facilities. Onward's nursing assignments are part of a larger, comprehensive RN career development and consultation service. Onward/AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.