Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse - Outpatient Oncology
1. Skill set needed: medical oncology, infusion experience
2. Summary of role and patient population: outpatient infusion center consisting of solid tumor and malignant hematology patients; RN would need to be able to administer IV fluids, electrolytes, blood products, and chemotherapy
3. Certifications needed (e.g. BLS/ACLS/Chemo): BLS, Chemo
4. RN to Pt. ratios: typically max 8 patients/day (varies by day and volume)
5. Address with location name: 3404 Wake Forest Road, Raleigh NC 27906
6. 5 – 8 hr shifts (can you provide the exact hours they will be working): 8am-430pm, open M-F now but hope to open 7 days a week in next 2 months so they need to know some weekends may be required.