Travel Nursing Salary and Benefits
Onward Healthcare offers a travel nursing salary and benefits package that’s among the travel nursing industry's most competitive.
Learn more about travel nursing salary and the benefits of travel nursing below.
Travel Nurse Salary: How Much Does a Travel Nurse Make?
Travel nursing salaries vary depending on specialty, location and facility. Normally, the average hourly pay rate will range from $35 to $44 per hour.
In addition to higher take-home pay rates, Onward Healthcare gives travel nurses a variety of ways to boost their travelling nurse salary.
• Sign-on and/or completion bonuses: Many of our clients offer sign-on and/or completion bonuses, which can range from $500 to $6,000 for a 13-week assignment.
• Referral program: Refer a friend or colleague to Onward and you’ll be eligible for a bonus of up to $1000. Learn more.
• My Time Bonus: With the My Time Bonus program, you will receive a $100 bonus for every additional 10 hours you work above your monthly regularly scheduled shifts.
Travel Nursing Benefits
Besides competitive travel nurse salaries, Onward offers the top travel nursing benefits and perks.
• Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan and life insurance
• Free, high- quality housing
• Free continuing education and discounted tuition
• Travel nursing license assistance
Interested in learning more about travel nursing? Fill out the form below to be contacted by a recruiter or search travel nursing jobs.