Looking to obtain your California nursing license? Read below for information on getting your CA nursing license and information regarding California RN license verification and renewal.
Need help getting your California nursing license? Onward Healthcare’s licensure experts are standing by to help you through the CA nursing license process. Fill out the form to the right to get started.
How To Apply:
- Obtaining your California nursing license can be a long and complicated process. Below are some important things to keep in mind when getting your California nursing license.
- To apply for your California nursing license via examination, individuals must complete an educational program that meets California requirements, in addition to passing the NCLEX-RN exam. When applying via examination, applicants must provide the items listed here.
- To apply for your California nursing license via endorsement, individuals must hold a valid nursing license in another state, have completed an educational program that meets California requirements, and passed the NCLEX-RN exam. Applicants must provide the items listed here when applying for your CA nursing license via endorsement.
California RN License Verification
Looking for California RN license verification? California’s online licensing and enforcement system, BreEZe, allows RNs to verify professional licenses. The website suggests that Rn use their original RN license card in addition to photo ID.
California Nursing License Renewal
Need to renew your CA nursing license? Below are some important requirements to keep in mind:
- California RNs who want to renew their license must complete 30 contact hours of continuing education through a provider recognized by the California Board of Nursing.
- To renew your California nursing license, you must submit the required renewal fee, provide proof of 30 hours of continuing education, documentation of any disciplinary action against your license, and fingerprints.
- There are several methods for RNs to submit their California nursing license renewal, including online through BreEZe, by mail, or in person.
Additional Links And Resources:
Board of Registered Nursing
1747 N. Market Blvd., Suite 150
Sacramento, CA 95834-1924
Design your ideal job