Travel Nursing: Your Next Career Move
If you’re looking for more freedom and flexibility, then look no further than a career in travel nursing.
What is a travel nurse? Travel nursing gives you the freedom to choose where and when you work, leading to greater work-life balance and a more fulfilling career. Discover more travel nurse benefits below.
Search Travel Nursing Jobs
- Travel the U.S.: From sunny beaches to bustling cities, you can choose to travel anywhere in the U.S.
- Earn More: Thanks to high demand, travel nurses earn competitive pay, benefits and perks, such as free housing and travel reimbursement.
- Advance your Career: Travel nursing allows you to build experience and skills with unique jobs in a wide variety of practice settings.
- Greater Work/Life Balance: As a travel nurse, you're free to explore a new destination every few months, and take as much time as needed between assignments.
How to Become a Travel Nurse
Step 1: Complete our Online Application. First, fill out our quick travel nursing application or fill out the form to the right.
Step 2: Talk to a Nurse Recruiter. Next, you'll speak to one of our friendly, experienced travel nurse recruiters to discuss your personal goals, location preferences, background, skill set, availability, and more.
Step 3: Interview. This is your chance to ask questions about the hospital, your duties, and whether the assignment will be a good fit for you.
Step 4: Acceptance & Documentation. Once we find you the perfect job match, your recruiter will start the transition process, which includes:
- Gathering all necessary documents
- Making housing arrangements
- Coordinating pre-employment compliance forms
- Providing day-one instructions for your new travel nursing job
Step 5: Let’s Roll! You’re ready to begin — it's that simple! Remember, your Onward recruiter is with you every step of the way to answer any questions you have while on assignment.
Interested in exploring travel nursing jobs with Onward Healthcare? Fill out our online application here, or call (800) 544-7255 today.